Sunday, December 4, 2011

Sunday Share ... Sweet Nothings and Somethings

Hey guys!
Today was FULL of homework, article writing, and cooking... I still got to go to church with my parents and out to a nice lunch afterwards though so I can't complain.

Tonight's share will be short because I have to wake up early so here goes...

First of all, God has really been talking to me lately and leading me through the "valley of the shadow of death" when it comes to soem of the dark corners of my own internal struggles, but I have to say He is always faithful no matter how dark it is at the bottom. And praise the Lord I am on the way UP!

"Yet I still dare to hope  when I remember this:
The faithful love of the LORD never ends!
His mercies never cease. Great is his faithfulness;
His mercies begin afresh each morning. So it is good to wait
quietly for salvation from the LORD."
~ Lamentations 3:21

I found these comforting quotes and photos the other day when searching for hope (on the internet lol, go figure) Of course I prayed and read my Bible for true hope, but sometimes a visual helps too.






Tonight I did some ab work and shoulder lifts at home, my two "weak" parts that I'm working on the most during improvement season. I found this video on YouTube and really enjoyed it. The time FLEW by with someone to distract me! Check it out.





So that's it for now! Time for bed so I can WIN the WEEK tomorrow.

Blessings,
Ruthie
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment