Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Happy Thanksgiving

To all my American readers: Happy Thanksgiving!

I know Canada already beat us to it, but we in the great USA still have alot to be thankful for. If you've been outside, one of those things might be a huge puffy coat... BURRRR!!
Minus twenty wind chill? No thanks. All the snow sure is pretty though....

I just wanna say thanks to all my friends:
Happy Thanksgiving from me to you :)
You've been there for me through all the laughs, cries, frustrations... tough tests, snowboarding trips, concerts, summer floats, movie nights, cookie baking get-togethers, photo shoots, shopping trips, bball throwdowns, and everything else... I really cherish your friendship. Seriously :) You know who you are!
Some of your were lucky enough to get some home-baked goodness :)... Maybe I'll share the recipe with you all sometime for the "Pumpkin Butterscotch Muffins" I made for my friends (don't fret if you didn't get any, I can only buy so much pumpkin without the cashier @ Safeway cutting me off and putting me on some sort of watch list for mass pumpkin purchasing).

So many things we take for granted, but a few of the awesome extras I'm thankful for are:
  • My boyfriend Joey is here to visit until Sunday!
  • I passed my First Responder test with >90% (a true miracle haha)
  • Quality time watching movies with Joey (we're watching Alice in Wonderland tonight, and watched the first Toy Story last night.... love that one!)

  • Joey got me that amazing bracelet I have been eye-ing for Christmas



Life is good :) I wish you all safe travels for who ever is going to be on the roads (especially those dedicated shoppers @ 4am on friday!)

~~Stay warm~~
My parents house this morning...
..... Lots snow on the railing and -8 degrees F on the thermometer!

The Thanksgiving links Round-Up! (yes more pumpkin haha)


No comments:

Post a Comment