Monday, March 19, 2012

Long Month, Short Hair!

Ello friends!

This week/month has been a little cray cray with senior design, workouts, take home tests, homework, housework, and food prep. You'd never guess that I was on Spring Break from school last week!!

I finished my body wellness cleanse on Thursday of last week and I have to say I am VERY pleased with the results :) After the 2 week process the final results were: 7 lbs LOST, better digestion, flatter tummy, and more energy! I consider it 100% success and I'd definitely recommend this product:


GNC Preventive Nutrition® Advanced Complex Body Cleansing


Now that that's over I can finally have my regularly scheduled cheat meal! Yesss... It will be pizza and a Quest bar for desert (or two hehe). If you haven't tried them you must. They are delicious. Warning: Highly nutritious, delicious, and addicting. Learn more about these little pieces of heaven here: Quest Nutrition Num num. I tried the Vanilla Almond Crunch and Cinnamon Roll flavors on Saturday night and OMG holy delicious. My all time favorite though is the Lemon bar. Tastes like desert. No, tastes better!



In other news, my hair is slowly but surely growing out. You may remember these long and luscious locks:


Well, now they're not quite as luscious... but longer than they were! A year ago I cut my hair SHORT:

I liked it, but MAN does it take forever to grow
back out! Choose wisely my friends ;)

I sent my hair to Locks of Love but I definitely missed my hair SO MUCH. I have been growing it back out ever since. Here's how far I am:

Getting there!


I'm sorry for the lack of posts, I was actually typing up this post last week when my computer got a virus and crashed. #FAIL. Thank God that the awesome team at Rite Fix Computers was able to remove it and recover my files. I still don't have it back yet, but hopefully it will be done by the end of the day. I hope ya'll stick around though and can forgive the delayed response!

I'm up on campus now (working on homework) so I better go actually do that ;)
Be blessed this week and don't forget to count your blessings!

~Ruthie

No comments:

Post a Comment