Saturday, September 17, 2011

Blessed at the Olympia

Here's a few photos from this weekend. It's been SOOO amazing here.

Highlights?
  • Meeting Jamie Eason
Jamie has been one of my fitness idols for forever


SO excited!!
  • Competing with incredible athletes like Yarelis Gonzalez (the adorable mini-sized winner)
Yes, I look like an Amazon next to her :p
  • Getting MAJOR contacts in the fitness industry (waiting to see where this goes!!)
  • Meeting Amanda Latona and talking to her for 15 min :)
Amazing Amanda
This chicka is awesome. So loud and full of life!
I got 10th out of OVER 90 competitors.


  • Attending the 2011 Bikini Olympia Finals
The Bikini Pro girls on the Olympia stage
2nd Place in the world, Nathalia Melo (Bombshell !)
  • Meeting Steve Cook + Jen Rankin and the whole Team ON

Steve Cook, winner of the Bodybuilding.com BodySpace contest, and I.

  • Spending the entire time with my Bombshell teammates and Facebook (now real life hehe) friends Ami and Owen

Thank you so so so much to all of you for cheering me on, for the incredible support, and the loving comments and encouragement. I wouldn't be here without you :)

Have a great Friday night all!

~ Ruthie
xoxo


THE END

No comments:

Post a Comment