Thursday, April 21, 2011

A New Home

Whoo hoo!

I have exciting news, I found an apartment for the summer :D This summer I'm going back to work at the shipyard, Puget Sound Naval Shipyard (PSNS), and I'm going to live with a really cool girl I met there last summer, Kinjal. She works there full time and is just a few years older than me; we're gonna have a blast this summer!

Oh, and not only is my roommate awesome, the apartment is the BOMB!

Here's a look:
The outside
(photographed during one of the sunny days in WA)

So pretty!

It's really cool on the inside too... AND....

... It has it's own 24-7 fitness center :)
 you bet I'm excited about that!

I'll be chillin' by this little lima bean this summer

There's a theater too, with super comfortable looking chairs
Whelp, that's all for now folks! Have a great Easter weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment