Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Muscle&Fitness Hers




Happy Happy Leap Year-Day :)

I know I must say this all the time (because it's true all the time haha) but I got super busy over the weekend and didn't get a chance to post a Sunday Share! I gotta get back in the swing of things and start posting again. However, on Sunday I was doing food prep until 11pm so that was SO not happening this week lol.

BUT since we have an "extra" day this month I have some extra time! Not really, but I'd like to pretend so. Today's post is a pretty awesome opportunity I got to do back around Christmas, but it can out this month :) I shot a workout feature for Muscle & Fitness Hers magazine and it's out in the March/April issue!!



That's me!
 The feature was my first ever fitness modeling gig! The workout is on the "5 Glutes Exercises for that Bikini Bottom"  It's a great issue with tons of good content. In stores now ;)




We also filmed a cool training video in which I demonstrate all the exercises and talk a bit about my plans for competing this year. Officially, my nest show is NPC Pittsburgh on May 5th, then I'll be trying for my Pro Card in a Pro Qualifier after that. We (coach Shannon and I) haven't nailed down what we wanna do after Pittsburgh, but my next show after that might be Jr. USAs, as I mention in the video. A huge thank you to Muscle&Fitness Hers, Editor in Chief Mona Muresan, my coach Shannon Dey, Team Bombshell, my family, and the one and only Jesus for the never ending blessings :)

Here's the link to the video: Ruthie Harrison Muscle and Fitness Hers. Enjoy!


No comments:

Post a Comment