Monday, September 5, 2011

Sunday Share (a day late) ... Stress

OMG.
Longest day ever of cooking, laundry, email, homework and (soon to be) working out.
I am stressed out!!

I would like to know, what do you do when you're stressed out?
Here's some photos, videos and quotes from the weekend that were the opposite of stressful and are de-stressing me right now to recall :)

~ Friends ~
My twinsie Mel and I at the Tech football game on Saturday


Silly faces! This is what you'd call my "rocker" face lol

~ Nature ~
The last glimmer of sunshine peaking thru a lily
in my mom's flower garden

~ DeStorm ~

I discovered DeStorm yesterday with my brother and LOL this dude is hilarious!!
he had a gazzllion re-mixes and challenge videos on YouTube, go check him out :)



 Songs in Video:
1. Toy Story-You Got a Friend in Me
2. Mulan- I'll Make a Man out of You
3. Lion King- Hakuna Mattata
4. Aladdin- Prince Ali
5. Beauty and the Beast- Beauty and the Beast
6. The Jungle Book- The Bear Necessities
7. The Little Mermaid- Under the Sea
8. Hercules- Hercules

9. Lion King- Theme

4) Jesus
I read a chapter of my book, "Power Thoughts" this morning and MAN did I need to read this verse:

"For God did not give us a spirit of timidity (of cowardice, of craven and cringing fear), but He had given us a spirit of power and of love and of calm and well-balanced mind and discipline and self-control." ~ 2 Timothy 1:7
"Yet amid all these things we are more than conquerors and gain a surpassing victory through Him Who loves us." ~ Romans 8:37

Thank you Jesus!

------------------------------

That's it for Sunday share, sorry to post a day late... the long weekend had me thinkin' yesterday was Friday not Sunday. I'll try to do better next time :/ Now to finish my Machine design homework and hit the weights!

Goodnight :)
~ Ruthie

No comments:

Post a Comment